Sunday, July 26, 2009

Crazy Fucking Day!!

Today, Max, Javi, and myself decided to hit up Soho. Craziest shit happened. We went to our usual body jewelry shop and you won't believe who was there! Motherfucking Travis Mccoy of Gym Class Heroes. I didn't beleive it was him. He had on a big black tee and some baggy black sweats with some ill dunks. No one in the shop recognized him except me and my boys. We all aproached him and greeted him and this lovely lady he had with him. That dude is REALLY tall! So, on his way out we asked him to take a photo with us. He was very cool and let us. He shook all our hands and was on his way. He's very cool, and laid back. The photo of us is on my Max's iphone....im still waiting for him to send it. Ill post it when i get it.

Check out my man at traviesblog.com