Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Most Recent Activities.

As many of my friends know, I am enrolled in a "Mentor - Apprentice" program revolving around art. Now this post is long over due but I thought I'd express what I received in the short amount of time I've been enrolled. One of my newest acquaintances Tokz, who is also an apprentice in the program posted about his experience on his blog. His mentor Jerry Gant, my mentor, Kevin Darmanie, and another mentor Kevin Sampson, all met up at Darmanie's wonderful Downtown studio. It's as if you enter an entirely new world when you speak with these men. They have so many years of life under thier belts that it's overwhelming. The information, lessons, and ideas they have to offer are countless. I obtained tons of food for thought through it all. I'm beyond excited about the future of this program. Word to everyone who's involved. Word to Tokz of Westalifestyle.com for the photos..... www.westalifestyle.com